Veneer is a natural product which is distinguished for its uniqueness and is made from processed natural wood (laminate veneer) which coats the panel and MDF fiberboard using glue.
These laminated panels use premium quality veneer with strict selection criteria and a wide variety to cover all decorative & consumer needs.
In the production process the product is strictly sorted according to their type and quality in a specially designed air conditioned environment with appropriate temperatures for the relative humidity of the veneer.
Africa: Anigre, Limba, Koto, Mahogany
America: Oak, Despotaki, Walnut, Pine, Cherry, Walnut, Maple
Olive Root, Olm Root, Oak, Wege, Eben, Teak, Zebrano. Anigre Artificial
wide variety of species, flawless finish and smooth surface
Area of Applications: Furniture (kitchen doors, furniture boxes), decorative lining, doors interior, special interiors, modern interior design
- Variety of types of veneer-dimensions and categories
- Strict veneer quality selection,
- Variety of veneer types and constant color renewal & enrichment
- Low formaldehyde-free, non-toxic, environmentally friendly product since veneers are coated with E1 grade particle board
- Perfect finish and properly polished surface
*Other types of panel, thickness and formats available upon request